I got a JOB!!
I’m going to be working with the Mid Wives at Pocatello Women’s Health Clinic. I’m really excited!
It is going to be a night Job which will work well because after this semester Hans is going to have his classes at night.
Yes, I’m still doing my internship there, but it is unpaid. the good thing is, I only have 100 hours left to do and 5 weeks left to do it in, so I’ll do that for 4 hours in the morning, NOT paid, then I will come back at night to work PAID for 4 hours. For the next 5 weeks at least, then after that I will only work for the Mid Wives!
I might eventually get another job to do during the day, since this one is only part time. I was thinking about seeing if there was a Job available at the hospital, maybe in labor and delivery!
But, If not I may end up just taking some fun classes at ISU during the day, like, maybe an art class, or a flower decorating class, or cake decorating….
When we went to lunch yesterday, we decided to try out a Chinese place because it was close to his class and when we opened up our fortune cookies…. mine said,
Then when Hans opened his it said…
Weird huh?? SO funny to us!! We were so surprised! I have never seen a fortune cookie say something like that before!
Well, I guess it’s a good thing he is in the field of Computer Technology, because this fortune says he “would do well”! :)
Life is Good.

Congrats on your job, Steph! I bet you'll really enjoy working with the midwives. And your fortune cookies are awesome!
ReplyDelete