This week my favorite snacks have been ….
mmmm yes. So healthy.
I have been learning a lot at work! I have been telling myself since I started working full time, that I knew it was good for me because I was going to learn a lot. But I just said that, I didn’t know when I was really going to feel that way. But I have finally started feeling that way! I am feeling more confident in my knowledge. I have learned a lot about women’s health, and our bodies. I was even able to see a live birth! I hope that my learning continues :)
This week I was also able to help with a girls night! I made some garlands, and showed the girls how to make them. I like how they turned out!
Cute kids!
Well, this weekend is looking a lot busier than I thought it would be! I have to go to a CPR class, we are going to a blood drive, Visiting teaching, doing some fun things with friends….. I’m not complaining, but I have started liking the sit at home a do nothing kind of weekends :)

No comments:
Post a Comment