Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Fun

The weekend sure left as fast as it came, it feels like!

On Friday I was able to re-certify for CPR. Then we were able to go to our friend David’s birthday party, we had a blast! It’s good to spend time with friends :)

001

002

005

008

012

003

010

On Saturday we went to a blood drive for someone in our ward that was doing his eagle project. I brought cookies, and Hans donated blood, I didn’t because they wouldn’t let me!

Our friend John was there too.

016

Hans tried really hard to find a reason not to qualify… but his blood is just too good!

020

I asked if I could stick him, but they said no… darn. haha. I especially love how they spelled his name :) I guess that is sorta close to how you pronounce it…. kinda….. not really.

019

Yesterday we were able to go to our friends house for dinner and games. It was fun! I finally  used the little dessert cups that my mom got me last year for Christmas :)

022

024

028

029

031

033

It was a full, but fun weekend. Leading to a house that didn’t get cleaned… there’s always next weekend right? At least we got our laundry done :)

1 comment:

  1. I love those dessert cups...and the desserts in them look divine!

    ReplyDelete