Friday, January 6, 2012

New Years Eve

I’m a little late on the New Year and Christmas posts, but I have a good excuse, I’ve been spending good quality time with my family, and it was much needed. The break from every day life was much needed as well :)

On New Years eve we of course did our tradition of Racletting, this year we were with the Todds, the Loomis’s, and the Elders.

005

006

We also went to see a movie. Sherlock Holmes, We liked it  :)

009

007

I have been taking pictures on my phone lately, obviously not the best….

012

011

haha. I don’t think my dad knew he was in the picture :)

After the movie we played some fun group games, and did chocolate fondue. So fun!

016

017

It’s nice to have friends that are like family! Thanks to everyone who made it a great night!

018

024

021

019

027

023

Happy New Year from us!

Hans has been in DC this week for some job Interviews and a Job fair, we’re hoping for the best! I have been at home with my family, we start our trip back to Idaho today :)

More to come about 2011, and our time away from Idaho.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE raclet (however you spell that!). What a fun New Year's :-) I love spending time with family.

    ReplyDelete