Friday, January 20, 2012

Thrifty

I know it’s been a while since I have posted about being frugal. But I have something good today!

When I am in Colorado visiting family I always make plenty of trips to the store with my mom to get all sorts of great deals! We like going to the thrift stores a lot.

I always end up coming home with practically half of a new wardrobe. It’s great and I love it!

Here are a few of the things I found this time.

003

Banana Republic jeans for around $5! and a cute new shirt for around $4!

005

American Eagle shoes…. I can’t remember the price, but they were cheap!

Wearing Scrubs everyday is nice I guess…. but I thoroughly enjoy the days that I actually get to put on clothes that fit me right and don’t feel like bags….. and coming home from work and being able to change into my sweats. Especially after a day of giving shots, and cleaning up exam rooms. You do not want to know about the things I clean up while wearing scrubs. :)

I’m so glad it is Friday today!

No comments:

Post a Comment