Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ties, Jackets, and Sewing

We have church at 1pm now, which has been an adjustment. We end up getting up at around 10 am, then we just lay around the whole morning waiting for church to start. Actually, come to think of it it’s not all that bad.

Here are my good things for today!

Hans wore a new tie today that I had forgot about, but I really like it! He got it while we were in Colorado on clearance for $3.

He also got a new leather jacket from my parents for Christmas, and he loves it! He wears it all the time :) Thanks mom and dad!

jsdhflkjs

I also got a sewing machine for Christmas from my parents, even considering the fact that I haven’t ever really sewn. But I told my mom I wanted to learn, so they got me a sewing machine and I love it!

Today was my first attempt at using the sewing machine. I made an apron. Looks good from far away…. but it definitely has mistakes. One step at a time I guess :)

ljlwkjr

kwjherkjh

jdfhkjra

jwehrjh

I really wish the weekends didn’t have to go so fast! this weekend we thoroughly enjoyed staying home, watching netflix, eating cinnamon rolls, and taking a quick trip to Panda express…

dkjfhgkfjdh

jhlkjh

jfkljgh

We had a good weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. You need to do a class on blogging. You are so good at it.

    ReplyDelete