Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday!

It’s Friday! I can’t believe we’re at the weekend already… AND that it is the middle of May!

I wish I knew where we were going to be this summer, and when exactly we are going to leave. I think we should be leaving in a week or 2, but who knows!? My patience is still being tested.

So for being frugal this week, first we bought a desk for cheap! We also got 40 bottles of Fuze for free! Ok, ok… we paid about 6 dollars…. because we ordered the coupons and we had to pay tax. But that’s still about 8 bottles for $1!

This is Hans’ favorite part about couponing. Getting stuff for free!

IMAG0100

IMAG0101

P5110323

P5110330

One thing I hate having to do, is run to the store for 1 or 2 items. Why? because I know I will pay more than I would normally.

One of the days this week, I had to run to the store after work to get some sausage, and I didn’t have any coupons with me. It was $4! Luckily I had picked up the store ad when I had walked in, and there was a store coupon that made the sausage $2.50!

One thing I have learned, is to ALWAYS pick up the store ad before you start shopping! They don’t advertise everything on the shelves, and some things you won’t be able to get at the sale price, unless you have the store coupon.

Glad it’s the weekend! can’t wait until we know where we will be for the next few months! No really. I can’t wait. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment