Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Good Day

Last week Hans and I had a conversation about the things we like to do. You see, we have found that we don’t exactly like to do the same things…. which has been fine because when we wanted to do something the other didn’t like, we just separated and did things on our own, or with friends.

But now we have found more extra time, and more time to spend with each other. So last Tuesday I went to play ping pong and foosball ( I hope that’s how you spell it)  with him, and then after he came shopping with me. It was a great compromise. He doesn’t like shopping, and I’m not very good at ping pong and foosball…. but we have been able to spend some good time with each other!  We have decided to do a Tuesday “date day”. So we went and played ping pong and then went shopping today, it was great!

Hooray for DI and goodwill!

IMAG0097

IMAG0098

We found a  poster for our movie room ( love pirates!), and a decorative plate that goes perfectly in our kitchen! And I’m actually getting better at ping pong!

Tonight I was lucky enough not to have to work, and I was able to go to an end of the year party that Hans’ program was having. We had a good time! It’s good to get to know some of the people in the program! People that know exactly what you are going through, because we are all in the same situation!

It was sort of a goodbye to all the “second years” as well, who are all graduating and starting their jobs within the next couple of months. I can’t believe that in a year we will be saying goodbye, and Hans will be done with his masters program! Time really does go by fast….

We only got two pictures. Hans took them. I wasn’t too concerned about taking pictures ( I kinda forgot) So these are the pictures I got……

P5030318

P5030319

Haha.

It was a good day.

Now it’s time for us to figure out what we are going to do for the next few weeks before the internship! Well, really I’m still working. But I don’t think Hans knows what to do with himself now that he doesn’t have any homework or classes.

Hans wants us to go to Disneyworld. Which would be fun…. We’ll see if I’ll let that one slide….

No comments:

Post a Comment