We were planning on and really wanting to be in Colorado this summer for Hans’ internship. We were waiting so patiently for everything to work out…… but today we found out that it isn’t going to work out.
It is sad for us. Especially me. I was getting so excited about being close to my family.
I would like to think that there was a reason for us postponing a move to Washington DC for an internship in Colorado…. that there was some reason for us to wait SO long without knowing where we were going to be living for the summer…. why everything has to be so last minute now…. maybe there is, but I just can’t see it now.
Enough of my woes. It looks like we are going to be in DC! As originally planned.I’m sure everything will work out as it should.
I will admit it is pretty nice to have a better idea of where we will be this summer.
I think the worst part will be the drive! And we may or may not stop at Disneyworld in Florida on the way there…. it’s only 15 more hours… no big deal right? That would make it about a 6 day drive! FUN! haha.
I’m sure we will have fun! I just have to get over the initial anxiety of making sure everything gets done.
No Frugal Friday this week. I have gotten some pretty good deals, but there just isn’t much time for me to do things right now!
In some happy news….
The summer is here, and we are happy for new adventures that are coming!
We now have a new nephew! Congratulations to Ivan and Sandy. We love you all, and I know that I miss all the “Petrichs” a LOT! I think Hans does too…. ;)
Until next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment