Well, it’s Friday…… so you know what that means! Yep, a fun post about being Frugal. But today, I will call my post Thrifty.
Every time we are with my family I always ask my mom (sometimes beg…) her to take me to the thrift stores with her. There are so many good ones around here! With such good stuff! I LOVE it. I find so much stuff at these stores.
You see I was in some serious need of some summer clothes, mostly shorts/capris. Since I know this summer is going to be a hot one. Well, after a couple of trips to these stores, that problem was fixed.
Oh, and these shoes
From what I remember the prices being. It was about 30 dollars for 5 pairs of shorts/capris, 3 skirts, and one pair of shoes. That’s pretty thrifty!
So, since all of that might be a little boring, here are some pictures/videos of the little things we do every day. Well, actually they probably will be boring to most, but at least to family, they might be somewhat entertaining….
He loves me, even though it doesn’t look like it :)



No comments:
Post a Comment