Yes. Sometimes we do fun things, like go to Disney World!
Going to Disney World has NEVER been a thought that crossed my mind. We thought about going to Disneyland again, but Hans said that he wanted to go to Disney World. When he first told me, I though “yeah right, like we have the money to do that…” but I told him to go ahead and look at prices and dream about it…….
What do you know?! We actually went. After we decided to fly to Washington DC, we found out that it was the same price to stop in Florida, as it would be to fly straight to DC. Not to mention we were able to get a really nice place to stay, and ended up paying for only Disney World tickets… and food!
We got to the Denver airport at 4 AM. But before getting on our flight, I decided to leave my phone in the bathroom…. great way to start a trip. But luckily someone picked it up and brought it to lost and found. So lucky!
We had a few rough patches that day… and an interesting couple of days.. but it was still great!
We were in Disney World for 4 days….. and we were able to get everything done! It was a miracle!
Here is a video of the place we stayed. SO nice!
Let me explain to you how Disney World works.
There are 4 different parks. Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom.
The first one we went to was Epcot. Here is a map

The biggest part of Epcot, is the part that has different countries. You can walk around the back part of it, and it is like you are in a different country! They have France, Norway, Canada, and many more! Out of all of them, I would probably say that Epcot was my favorite park.
By the way, Florida is SO humid! and it was SO hot while we were there! The second we walked off the plane, we could feel our clothes start sticking to our bodies. It really is like a sauna…. and I’m not even exaggerating! There was NO point for me to even try to do my hair… I wore my hair curly… and “all natural” the whole time. :)
We loved the aquarium part.
This guy was in France… I think. I had a video of him Juggling 5 balls, but it was sideways, and not as easy to watch… so here is the other video!
Can’t you see the nasty stickiness on my face and hair by the end of the day? It’s all in the experience :)
The next day we went to Magic kingdom. This park is the one that is Just like Disneyland.

We spent the least amount of time in Magic Kingdom. and the day that we did, it decided to rain really hard. Which was actually kinda fun. If was so hot and sunny that we didn’t even think to bring ponchos. It seemed like everyone else was prepared. We decided to run through the rain from ride to ride….. it seemed like a good idea at the moment…. yeah. We got drenched.
And to think…. that was the One day I actually decided to spend time doing my hair…. what a waste.
One of the fun parts of Disneyland/ World… is all of the parades going through the streets!
It’s not easy to take pictures together…I wish we just had someone to follow us around and take pictures whenever we wanted. Hans was SO sick of me saying… ok! Lets take a picture!
Yes we took a lot of videos.
The Third day was Hollywood Studios!

The back lot tour is always a must…
As well as a few shows…
Our last day was Animal Kingdom! Right after we went to Animal Kingdom, we jumped right on a plane and flew to Washington DC!
At Animal Kingdom, they have a safari that you can drive right through where all the animals are… it’s really cool!
It was pretty cool!
We also got to see fantasmic. It’s kinda like fantasia…. they use water and all sorts of things…. it’s really cool…. we had to wait in line for an hour to see it!
And.. here are some more pictures of Animal Kingdom
Riding the train
Listening to sounds of the rainforest
It’s tough to be a bug!
Tree of life
We got into DC late on Friday night, and we got lost as soon as we drove out of the airport in our rental car. … The roads in DC are so ridiculous… and we have driven in LA… enough said.
Since then we have been searching for a place to live and Hanging out with the Westergards, my family, and we love them!
We have visited one place since we have been here. The Jefferson memorial.
I feel like we are living in the woods here. There are so many trees everywhere, it is crazy! And I grew up in Oregon! Green. Everywhere. It is very pretty :)
Hans started his first day of work at his internship yesterday.
So things are good!
*Oh, and I have more pictures of Disney World, but they are on Hans’ computer, and I can’t get to them at the moment. don’t worry, I will put them on later :)









This looked like such a fun trip!! And that room was awesome:) what hotel was it?? I can't believe I live in Florida and have never been to epcot! Very cute steph.
ReplyDelete