Well, it’s Friday, and I almost forgot to post today!
Here is the one thing I have to post about being frugal.
We got the toothpaste! I couldn’t pass it up, and now we are going to have to find a way to pack it in our already full suitcases, and have them not weigh over 50 pounds… which they already do. Hmm. That should be interesting….
Those usually cost $4 each. But we got 4 of them, a fathers day card, a huge package of sour patch kids, kleenex, and 1 candy bar all for $7!
Well, now that the week is over, we are glad.
I for one, am finally starting to feel comfortable in the area, and things are going great! We had a rough first few weeks, with a root canal, trying to find a job, trying to find our way around here, trying to find a car,….. just figuring things out. Just being in a new place is tough! But we had a ton of help from family, and things are starting to feel “normal” now. Which I am so happy about!
Can I just say to our family that reads this….
We love the Westergards! We have always loved them ( I?) but it has been so great to get to know them better. I know that I am going to be really sad when we have to leave at the end of the summer! At least now we know that we have great family out here, if we do end up living here.
I just ended my first week of Nanning. It went well. The girls I watch are so sweet, and fun. And they are a little older, which means, not much watching is required.
I spent my week driving them to and from places, playing card games, learning how to play “marbles”, going to the pool, reading harry potter to them, making peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, and making cupcakes.
It was a good week.
I hope you all have a great weekend :)

No comments:
Post a Comment