I feel like I’m not going to have much to post about being frugal, and I won’t have anything to post about for the duration of Hans’ internship…. but I am going to try to think of things, since I don’t want to get rid of “frugal Friday”
I have thought about getting rid of it before, but after I started hearing people telling me that they actually read it… I felt a little bit better about it. I never know though, because no one ever comments on my blog! ! :) Please comment! It’s nice to know that people care.
Ok, so this week….
When we returned our rental car, we didn’t have to pay for the dent! remember this?
Prayers were answered!
After trying many times on Priceline, we were able to get a great deal on another rental care!
I love new cars!
Driving 2 hours each way, to get a root canal at a dental school for cheaper than normal is frugal right?
I think yes!
And, If I did go to the store this week for “deals” with coupons here is what I would’ve gotten for sure:
Rite Aid: Free arm and hammer toothpaste. It is the only kind that Hans will use because he gets bad Canker Sores.
Walgreens: Free Blistex chapstick. Love that stuff.
Office Max: Free Highlighters. Everyone could use some good highlighters!
In fact, I might still head over to these stores and get these things before Sunday :)
Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment