We didn’t go into DC this weekend. We stayed around town, and spent time with family. And I didn’t even take any pictures.
We had a great date night on Friday, with Alisa my cousin and her husband. We went to a cute little Italian place, with pizza that was so good! Then we went and saw X men. Which was a great movie! (minus a few inappropriate parts, but sadly, that’s to be expected ).
On Saturday we went shopping, and we played rock band and just dance, with the family.
So much better to spend a weekend this way instead of stressing about seeing all of the sights.
All in all, it was a great weekend!
Since Monday was my last day of freedom before I started working, and Megan wasn’t working either, we all went to the National Aquarium in Baltimore!
It was a bit of a drive, but still very fun. I can now say that I have been to Baltimore….. and the only thing I am reminded of when I hear Baltimore is… Hairspray. The movie. If you haven’t seen it, you need to.

My roommates and I even dressed up like them for Halloween one year.
I love that soundtrack!
Anyways… moving on….
I also LOVE aquariums! And it was so fun to go there! Here are some of the pictures….
And this cute little guy.
Good day. Great people. Enough said.
I feel so lucky to be able to stay with family and to spend time getting to know them better. So much fun!
I started my nanny job today. So far so good! We’ll see how the rest of the summer goes.
Being able to find a job here, makes me feel good about myself! I am marketable. I have been able to get a job in every place that I have been looking for one. And it has come pretty easy for me…..it hasn’t taken me very long to find jobs when I have needed them, and I feel very fortunate.
I know that it probably won’t be that way for the rest of my life, but for right now, I feel good about it.
And… off we go, to another full day tomorrow.

Stephanie, That aquarium is a great one to see! The kids and I went there once when Robert had a meeting in the area. Jeanna and Rebecca LOVE reading your blog!! They keep me posted...Aunt Tina
ReplyDelete