Here are some random things from this week.
We get to see my cousin and her little boy a lot while we are here. He is such a cutie! We got to watch him for a little while one day, and there was a thunderstorm. He loved watching it.
I couldn’t resist taking a picture of Hans holding him, because they were matching and it was so cute!
Can you see how green it is here?!
I have also worked on a few puzzles with my cousin Kaitlin
And last, is a picture of me after my root canal. I look great.
In other news…
I start my nanny job next week!
I think Hans is liking his internship! He is glad that he actually has stuff to do, and that he isn’t bored all the time. Things have been going well for him at his job.
I have caught some kind of nasty cold/flu. It’s not too surprising. It usually happens to me right after I have been really stressed.
I was thinking about making our blog private. I have always liked that anyone could get on and read our blog, and that I didn’t ever have to do the whole email invite thing. But I have been debating lately. Any thoughts?


Don't. It is so unnecessary.
ReplyDeleteI would keep it public :) Good job on getting a nanny job! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteI understand both sides of the issue about blogs being public and private. I have a private one because I don't think the whole world needs to know my business and I don't want weirdos finding me :-)
ReplyDeleteDo what you feel comfortable doing, after all, it is your blog!!