Monday, June 27, 2011

Another Week

Here we are again, starting another week, and I hope it’s a good one! But I still always wait patiently… or not patiently…. for the weekend to come around again.

This weekend we went to the National Air and Space Museum. To be completely honest, I didn’t expect much. It takes a lot to impress me….. But it was actually really cool!

Something about seeing a bunch of huge airplanes all over is just cool.

007

003

008

010

012

015

016

017

018

022

025

029

024

035

My brother really likes that kind of stuff, so we bought him a postcard and we are going to send it to him in New York! Yes, he is in New York now, and as far as I know he is doing well! We’ll see what he says in his next letter :)

We also went to a barbecue with friends on Saturday. I forgot to take pictures until the very end. But I did get a picture of the Hinckleys…

036

And Shannon and her baby…. minus her husband and little boy..

037

Note to self: next time, take pictures.

Here is a video of a firefly.. I’m sure most of you have seen them…. but maybe not!

There are a bunch flying around at night here. They kinda look like an ember shooting out of a fire….. I guess. That’s the best way I can think to describe it.

On Sunday I learned how to make homemade tortillas with the family. It was fun!

And I made everyone get together to take a picture :)

042

043

Sometimes, I wish I had nice dark hair.

Love those girls!

1 comment: