Hans is working all day everyday, so on the days I am not working, It’s good to find something to do with my time.
Yesterday my cousin Megan was off work and so was I! So we decided to make a little trip to a pottery place. We got to paint our own pottery, and it was so fun!
She decorated a mug
And I decorated a Cupcake cookie jar!
Of course, after they are finished, when we pick them up, the colors will be a lot darker, and they will be shiny and beautiful. Stay tuned for pictures of that.
We also went and got some ice cream
Such a cute little place! There was even a cute little train…
We were so artistic.
It was good we went together, because I don’t think Hans would enjoy stuff like that as much as I do….
Happy day. I can’t wait to see the final product.

No comments:
Post a Comment