So yesterday was good. we decided to go out for dinner, and then watch a movie at home. I normally wouldn’t post today but I just couldn’t pass up sharing something that I thought was SO funny. In fact, every time I even think about it, I start laughing. Now, It might not be as funny to everyone else, but it could be…. So I’m going to tell you about it anyway!
I did get permission from my husband to post this video….. I mean, he didn’t object too much, so I took that as permission.
You see, Hans can be easily distracted by T.V. and movies. It can be frustrating to me at times, but mostly I just laugh. It’s something that makes him who he is! For a long time I have laughed, when I get a glimpse of his facial expressions when he is watching something…….. but last night I just couldn’t help but secretly record him while we were watching a movie…. on my phone ( so he couldn’t tell). I was laughing SO hard! I couldn’t keep the secret from him of course….. so I told him and we watched the video together, and we were both laughing…
Here it is:
Sorry it is sideways…. I was trying to be secretive :)
These expression weren’t some of the best I’ve seen out of him…. I love it! and I love him! I hope you found some humor out of that.
Other than that, we went to dinner last night
yes, I made my picture smaller… because I went out to dinner with my hair pulled back and no makeup on… I can’t believe I let myself do that! ;)
Another funny thing that happened yesterday went a little like this:
I was sucking on a sucker and I asked Hans if he wanted the gum part in the middle… he said yes, so I gave it to him.
He started chewing it, and then all of the sudden with big eyes and a surprised but slightly worried look on his face he said
“I swallowed it!” I said “what?”
He said “ It kinda tasted like tootsie roll, and I swallowed it.”
We both started laughing! Then he said:
“ I was like, oh I guess that’s chewed enough and then I swallowed it!”
Maybe I am delirious or something, but those two things just had me laughing SO hard, Hans told me I needed to take a trip to the bathroom or I would pee my pants… and it’s a good thing I did, because I probably would have!


Ha ha! That IS funny! By the way, by clicking on the pic of you it enlarges it and you look great! Wish I looked half that good without makeup. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteBahahahahaha! I love that you almost peed your pants! Brooklyn 306 definitely has a problem! Jk lol
ReplyDeleteOh dear. You have no reason to make your picture small because girl you are beautiful. I have seen you with and without make up and you have nothing to be afraid of. You're beautiful. I am glad that you and Hans are having fun with lots of giggles along the way!
ReplyDelete