We went to Colorado this (or last?) weekend. We drove back today. We got up at 4 AM and drove all the way back to Idaho. We got home about an hour before we had to leave for work and school. We got home from work and school at almost 10 and we still had to eat dinner. It’s too bad there is nothing to eat at our house!
The weekend was fun, it was so good to see family of course…. and to spend time with my brother! It was way fun, but still, very tiring. Tomorrow we are going to meet my family in Utah to drop my brother off at the MTC.
SO how do I feel now? I haven’t felt this tired and sleep deprived in a LONG time! Neither has Hans. Our house is a HUGE mess. we don’t plan on unpacking for a while. Allergies have set in. I’m not quite sure if I’m just having allergies or if I’m really getting sick. I hope not. Anyway, we are still doing (mostly) good.
Needless to say, we had a great time in Colorado! (Love that place) We took a TON of pictures, and we will probably take more tomorrow. I’m going to have to do a long post about this big event! Until then……. I think it’s time for bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment