I am officially legal! yes… 21… the years go by so fast!
I woke up on the morning of my Birthday to a wonderful breakfast that my husband made for me! It was my favorite… Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream… yum!
He also gave me my present from him which was an Amazon Kindle!
This was a BIG surprise to me because I was NOT expecting that at all. I have always thought they were pretty cool, but I haven’t been much of a reader. I mentioned that I would want one in the future to Hans one time ( like.. in the future when we have extra money to buy the things that are cool and make us look fancy)….. But I really didn’t think he would buy it for me! Well, he did. At first I didn’t really know how to react, but as the day went on I got more and more excited about it. Now I just want to use it all the time! Best part of my day!
The rest of the day after that was pretty uneventful. Hans had to study for a test, but he tried his best to be at my every call. He even came along to the store with me and was happy about it :) He also took me to Jimmy Johns for lunch ( I love the sandwiches they make!).
Sadly, I did have to work, and he had to take a test. After that we came home and watched a movie. It was a pretty typical day, but filled with the thoughtful words of friends and family, and a husband that was constantly trying to make my day the best it could be! An unexpected visit from my friend Mandaran, who brought me brownies, and a big bag of candy from the girls at work, made my day that much better! It’s good to feel loved!
This is me at the end of the day:
Happy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment