Yesterday we made a trip down to Rexburg for Sarah’s graduation
We got to see the BYU Idaho Center for the first time, which was cool. It was fun to go to graduation, this time, not as the graduates :) Sarah sang a song with another girl who was graduating, she has the prettiest voice! Here is a video of part of it. She is the first girl to do a solo.
Here are some pictures of graduation
Jaren accidently closed his eyes… but it’s the only picture I have.
Jaren said to Hans “Oh look, it’s Sarah and Stephanie….. and the other two guys that always follow them around.” Haha.
For this picture I told Sarah to take off her shoes and I stood on my tip toes…. haha, You can tell the height difference in the other above picture.
After we went to Sarah’s graduation lunch … (love her family!) I went and met with Heidi my good friend and old roommate, for a little while! It was so great to catch up with her, I loved it!
After that, Hans and I spent some time with my cousin Emily and her husband Mike…. It’s great for us to get to Rexburg every once in a while, because then we get time to catch up with friends and family!
Then we went to dinner with Sarah and Jaren…. so good!
And we went and played Laser tag, luckily Mary and Luke who used to be in the same ward as all of us, showed up and played laser tag with us!
We even had ice cream after! It was a FULL day! But it was SO fun.
We love spending time with friends! We are sad that this summer we will be away, but we are hoping that maybe we will still be able to spend time with family and friends… somehow.. when we are all the way on the other side of the United States.
It has been a good weekend!
This week, I am on a quest to find a place to live in DC. I haven’t found one yet? yes, I have not. Sad, but true. I think it would relieve a lot of stress If we did have a place to live…… it will happen!…… It has to.


No comments:
Post a Comment