After we went shopping today Hans said “Oh! today is a frugal Friday! You’re gonna have to post about this, it was a good one!”
This week we have been able to get a lot of stuff for free!
All of this? FREE. Ok, Ok, I’ll admit that I did order coupons for $2. But the coupons even paid for part of the tax, because they were worth more than the item cost.
So in reality, we did have to pay tax.
But, 18 bottles of dish soap, 2 bags of M&Ms, 4 string cheeses (not all pictured.. I got hungry…), paper plates, and an air freshener? I’d say that’s pretty good!
Not to mention, I still have 4 coupons to get 4 more free bottles of soap, and one more free air freshener……
Oh wait I forgot to add…. I also got 4 rolls of magic tape for FREE at staples!
In other news:
Today marks the first day since November that we have walked outside without jackets on. I hope it stays that way.

Ummmm....can I have some of that dish soap?! I am AMAZED that you got all that for basically tax. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are one dedicated, talented lady!
Oh, and Happy Birthday!