This week has been great! I have been off work so that has given me some free time :)
I decided to cut my hair… short. Well, short for me.
The last time I had my hair “short” was probably when I was about 8 years old…. if you count that. I have always liked having my hair long, and never even thought about cutting it short..
So why did I? Well…. I have no Idea. It was very random, I just got up a few days ago, and decided to get it cut. I didn’t even think about it that much…. I just did it.
Come to find out, I wasn’t as attached to my hair as I thought I was. I thought I would feel more sad, and then decide I was going to grow it out again….. oddly, I haven’t felt that way at all. It doesn’t even feel weird to me…. it feels natural…. Maybe my hair is supposed to be this way! I don’t know….
Anyway…… I ended up cutting almost 8 inches off! I think 9 inches is required for locks of love. I’m thinking about growing it out again, and then cutting it off and donating it. I could do the whole short hair in the summer thing :)
Here is a before picture:
And the after:
Sorry it's a bad blurry picture! But you get the point….
Today I went to “DC cupcakes” … (you know, the TLC show? ) With some friends, and it was so fun. We totally looked like tourists.
We had to wait in line.
It’s actually called Georgetown Cupcake.
Don’t they all look so good?
Yes, I did eat that. Yum!
We also walked around Georgetown a little bit and checked out the shops.
Hahaha.
In case you were wondering… yes there is a National Pinball Museum. And it costs $10 each to see… who does that?
We had a good time!
Hopefully the weekend will be just as good!

No comments:
Post a Comment