Sunday, July 31, 2011

Toxic Fumes

Well, we went ( and are still at ) the beach this weekend. We figured it would be nice to see what the beaches are like on the other side of the country… more about that later

Anyway, one thing we have noticed… aside from the fact that there are TONS of people all over, it seems that almost half of the people smoke, and have no regard to anyone around them… it’s really nice :)

Usually what happens, is we will find a good place to sit, and then all of the sudden we will start inhaling smoke, and realize that someone has just seated themselves upwind of us holding a cigarette in their hand.

Well, Hans and I were walking back to our car from the beach today, Hans looked like he was contemplating something and said to me:

“You know what would be a good idea?”

-“what?”

“If you had super nasty farts, then you could go upwind of someone smoking, and just let er’ rip..”

 

 

Yeah I wasn’t expecting that at all….

Lets just say that it was one of those, I might pee my pants from laughing so hard kind of moments……

I could not stop thinking about someone actually doing that, and that mental image in my head, is just.. priceless.

image image

Toxic fumes, I'll tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment