Sunday, July 24, 2011

Harry Potter

I know, I know. Everyone is talking about Harry Potter, I guess I’ll just join the crowd…. I mean, everyone else is doing it!

Lets be honest, Harry Potter is like the “Star Wars” of our time, Well, I think it is a good amount better, but that’s because I was never into the whole “Star Wars” thing. We used to have Star Wars marathons, but now we will be having Harry Potter marathons….

I never read all of the Harry Potter books. So I thought it was very convenient that one of the girls I am Nanning was Just starting to read the 5th Harry Potter book, and She wanted me to read it to her. SO I read a good chunk of it, and the parts she read while she wasn’t with me, she just summed up before I started reading to her again. And now we are on the 6th book. So it’s possible that I will actually end up reading all of the books this summer :)

Anyway, sorry about that little ramble, it’s a little beside the point.

Hans and I had a Harry Potter marathon this weekend ( or at least attempted to watch all of the movies..) And then on Saturday we went with my cousin Alisa and her husband Bill to go see the last Harry Potter movie :)

We went to dinner before..

001

Great picture :)

003

And we saw the movie in 3D… Hans was so excited about that!

006

004

005

We had a great time! Thanks Alisa and Bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment