Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Like to Color… Okay??

011

When I picked up the girls I watch from one of their camps this afternoon, this coloring book is what they saw in the back of the car….

The one sitting in the back, picked up the book and said “ oh, is this your sisters?”

I said “ Nope! That’s mine”

She said “oh” and then laughed….

So here I am tonight, with my coloring book and crayons….. 120 crayons?? = very exciting.

004

008

How can you not love the Disney princesses ?….

I told Hans that I had been coloring in it today, and thinking about unrealistic fantasies, and how I wondered why we can’t REALLY be a prince and princess?

Ariel is my favorite by the way. In case you were wondering.

Dreams come true guys, dreams come true…..

And now I will go back to dreaming… 21 year olds can like princesses too…. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love coloring!! I need to go find me some coloring books and a big huge box of crayons....

    ReplyDelete