So…. I’m pretty sure that when we get back to Idaho, we will be SO bored! We have gotten used to living here and having so many options available for things to do!
On Friday night we had dinner with our friends Liz and Dru ( and baby Jay too ). Then we went to a fun mini golf place! It’s apparently rated #5 in the nation. I found it online, and I thought it would be fun to try out, and it is fairly close to where we live, so why not?!
We were a little skeptical about it because it was $10 a person, but it was way worth it! And I don’t regret the price we paid :)
They had so many fun props and things inside, and it was very entertaining!
A “wild boar” jumped out at Hans and he was so startled… we were laughing…. hahaha. It’s ok, I got sprayed with water over there too :)
After Mini golf, we went over to the batting cages. Hans and I had never done that before, so it was fun for us!
We also went to McDonalds to get desert :)
On Saturday we decided to go to the National Zoo. We decided to take the metro there, and in the end the trip ended up not being worth it, because there was construction going on in two different places. With shuttles, it took us about 2 hours to get there and 2 hours to get back. Not to mention the fact that we had to walk a long way from the metro to get to the Zoo, in the heat…..
We have just had bad luck lately trying to get into DC. Hopefully it gets better…..
On a positive note though, the Zoo was pretty cool. It is a nice Zoo, especially when the admission is free :)
I loved the porcupine! I had never seen one before, and I didn’t imagine it looking this way…. Loved it.
The tortoise was also one of my favorites. I told Hans I wanted to get one. Out of all pets, I think this is one I could handle. I love turtles! call me crazy, but I really do want one. This coming from the girl who really doesn’t like pets….
We also got to try out kinect this weekend. It is really fun! But I still think I prefer the Wii better.
It was a great weekend! But they always go way too fast. I have to go back to working this week, so we both have another full week of work, but we get to see Wicked on Wednesday!!! We are so lucky!!! ( and grateful ) We were able to get tickets because our family had extra, and Wicked is here in DC…. I’m so excited!! we get to go with all of them, It’s going to be great!!
And life just continues to roll right along….




No comments:
Post a Comment