We went to Wicked yesterday! All I can say about it is that it was amazing! Make your heart melt kind of a show. You know, the kind that makes you feel every emotion possible. Yes. So good!
We are so grateful that the Westergards let us come along with them, since they had extra tickets! :)
Here are a few pictures
Hans met us at the Kennedy Center
They love each other. :)
Here are some other pictures….. Sorry if there is an overload of pictures…. My computer is reaching its last bit of life. Sadly. I’ve had it since right before I started school over 3 years ago. Apparently It has a bad “operating system” So says my computer nerd husband ;) . He says it’s a gonner. I’m not sad about it. Rather I’m mad about the timing, because everything expensive has decided to happen now, less than a year before Hans graduates, And when we are on an internship…..
Moving on…
Nannying….
Playing with cool erasers.
Friendship bracelets :)
I wish I had more to say, but that’s all for now!

i LOVED wicked!! im glad you did too.. i love your blog steph, it looks like you guys are having a lot of fun:)
ReplyDelete